We are currently hiring, feel free to fill out an Application.
Night Warehouse- Order Selector
Under general supervision of the Night Supervisor or Management level position within the warehouse. The order selector is responsible for picking orders requested by Potato Specialty Company. Ensures orders are picked accurately and efficiently, all while following safety guidelines, continually striving for improved customer satisfaction. In order to meet the criteria, responsibilities and requirements for the position are as follows:
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Accurately pick orders verifying quantity and the description of the items being picked.
• Demonstrate initiative and self-direction to effectively manage time.
• Meet company goals and objectives in terms of proper order picking method and loading of the trucks.
• Check each order after the order picking process is completed to ensure the product is placed and stacked
appropriately on the truck or pallet(s) to prevent damage during transit.
• Ensure that "wrong product shipped", "wrong unit measure" and "shorts" are maintained to the company
• Must be able to effectively pull and load 100 cases per hr.
• Utilize "preferred methods" for picking orders.
• Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment (safety) at all times in the warehouse.
• Comply with all company appropriate policies, procedures and safety rules.
• Must maintain a clean and neat working environment in the warehouse at all times during hours of operations
• Must be willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet productivity goals.
• Hours are Sunday thru Saturday with rotating days off. Hours are subject to change.
• Perform related duties as assigned by your supervisor or management.
• Physically able to continuously stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move/push/pull/lift items weighing up to 80 lbs.
• Work in environments which include concrete floors and a variety of temperatures ranging -12° F in the freezer
to 34°F and high humidity in chilled areas, to ambient non-air conditioned warehouse areas.
• 5 - 6 day work week, available on weekends, and holidays
• Ability to pass a Basic Knowledge Test
• Ability to obtain our company equipment Certification
• Able to pre-employment and random drug screening
• Able to read, with at a high school or GED level
• Able to follow oral and written direction
• Qualified applicant must have reliable transportation
• Health Insurance after 90 days
• Supplemental Insurance – Dental, Life Insurance after 90 days
• Paid vacations
• Alcohol & Drug Free workplace
Please feel free to fill out our online application or download application, fill out and turn it in at 107 26th during Business Hours, or If you have the ability, edit the application on your computer and submit it. Thank You
We Are NOT Currently Hiring Drivers: But we always take applications
Very Competitive Pay, Good Benefit Package
The delivery driver position requires driving a straight truck to deliver various products to our customers on an 8-12 hour shift, 5 day work week, Monday thru Saturday with various start times. If scheduled on Saturday, includes Bonus Pay. Must pass drug screen and DOT physical, be 21 yrs. of age. The Job can be Physically Demanding, So moderate strength and health are Required.
$2000 Sign On Bonus
Health Insurance after 90 Days
Supplemental Insurance- Life Insurance after 90 Days
Deliver product within designated route schedule and time frame.
Unload product by hand and or using a two-wheeler to deliver product and place in customers designated areas.
Collect money from C.O.D. customers and turn in at the end of day.
Pick up and load returned product from customer.
Perform Pre/Post trip and follow DOT regulations.
Must Pass Drug Screen
Must be able to climb in and out of truck throughout the day.
Climb stairs while using a two-wheeler.
Walk up and down a ramp while pushing loaded two-wheeler.
Be able to lift 50lbs. and handle loads up to 400lbs.
Be able to work in all weather conditions.